Who We Serve
Increase the accessibility of a postsecondary education
for all of its adult participants.
The EOC program offers services at
NO COST to participants.
Who we serve:
- Veterans of any age qualify
- Active duty military & family
- Adults 19 years of age and older
- Less than 19 years of age and not served by a TRiO Talent Search program
- Individuals who desire to enroll in a postsecondary education program
- High school Seniors
- High school Graduates
- High school drop outs
- Adults with GED or High School Equivalency Certificate
- Adults who want to Transfer to another College
- Adults wanting to return to college
- College stop outs
- Adults who want to change their careers
- Individuals desiring to attend a vocational, technical or trade school
- Displaced workers
- Underemployed workers
Note: A TRIO EOC application must be completed and received by an EOC staff member to receive services.