College Assistance

The EOC counselors are dedicated to assisting you with your educational goals. No matter where you are on the road to education, we can help!

  • Freshman
    You are considered a freshman if you have never attended a college or university.
  • Transfer
    You are considered a transfer student if you have previously taken classes at another college or university after graduating from high school or obtaining your high school equivalency certificate.
  • Returning
    You are considered a returning student if you previously attended a college or university and left for some reason or completed a degree and seeking a new degree.
  • Vocational
    If you are not interested in attending a traditional college but would like information about a trade or vocational school.

To better assist you, we recommend that you bring the following documents to your first appointment:

  • Previous high school/HSE transcripts
  • College transcripts